1 of 4 Modules for 100 Hour Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training
Throughout the training, you will learn how to help your students and clients cultivate a lasting experience of healing, health, and wellness, whatever their conditions. You will gain confidence in your thinking process and observation and assessment skills and graduate prepared to work in group settings and one-on-one to address a wide variety of therapeutic needs. You will develop a personal approach that draws on your strengths and interests and gain deep insight to your own well-being and balance as a healer and practitioner.
Training covers topics such as:
- Physiology, neurology, and subtle anatomy of illness and healing
- Guidelines for working with common illnesses and structural issues
- Principles of deep relaxation
- Gentle, restorative, and chair yoga techniques
- Techniques for addressing common side effects of common diseases
- Breath awareness and practices
- Neurological effects and healing principles of guided imagery
- Therapeutic touch and hands-on healing
- Healing with compassion practices (metta, mudita, gratitude,) and meditation
Please check the Yoga Works website for more details and registration.