Restorative Yoga Minimal Props Teacher Training
This training focuses on the direction application of Restorative Yoga through the building of poses with few props. In addition to experiential work, we will consider advantages, techniques, and practices for creating deep impact with minimal props and how the teaching methodology and theory differ from a more generously propped practice. It is great for those who want to enhance their current approach to Restorative Yoga, begin to incorporate restoratives into their yoga classes, develop a deeper personal practice, or integrate restoratives with another therapeutic modality.
The experience of a luscious minimally propped Restorative Yoga class, demonstrations and experience of poses, lecture, discussion, and a training manual.
- Developing a profoundly healing practice with only few props
- Offering creative variations on traditional asanas
- Designing and sequencing poses to balance the nervous system and increase respiratory function
- Leading artful verbal cueing and imagery techniques to initiate the Relaxation Response
- Helping your students create a more healing environment in their body and mind
You will receive
- A Certification of Completion. This can be used for Yoga Alliance CEU hours.
- A training manual compiled by Jillian.
- A list of recommended reading and resources.
- An extensive follow-up guide to online resources for continued study and practice
- This special-topic training does not go deeply into the foundations, philosophy, and practices of Restorative Yoga. Those interested in broader study will want to consider Restorative Therapeutics Training Intensive or Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Level 1.
- For those pursing Jillian's 100-hour Yoga Therapy Certificate 40 Hours of those hours are comprised of Jillian's Restorative Yoga Trainings while the additional 60 hours come from Jillian's Yoga Therapeutics Training