TURNING YOUR HANDS ON ASSISTS INTO HANDS ON HEALING Teacher Training
Yoga Touch for Healing is an experiential training designed to help you cultivate the full potential of your hands-on offerings, helping your students access deeper states of healing and insight. With an emphasis on Restorative Yoga postures, we explore how to sense your students’ needs and how to use touch to move energy. Each trainee discovers their personal style and abilities and develops confidence in their approach to hands-on teaching and healing.
Demonstrations, partner work, lecture, discussion, and a training manual.
- Simple techniques for using touch therapeutic during restorative yoga poses
- Working with special body positioning to help release tension, move energy, and support deeper healing
- Dealing with injury and illness as well as energetic and emotional release
- Creating boundaries
You will receive
- A Certification of Completion. This can be used for Yoga Alliance CEU hours.
- An extensive training manual compiled by Jillian
- A list of recommended reading and resources
- An extensive follow-up guide to online resources for continued study and practice.
For those pursing Jillian's 100-hour Yoga Therapy Certificate 40 Hours of those hours are comprised of Jillian's Restorative Yoga Trainings while the additional 60 hours come from Jillian's Yoga Therapeutics Training